Connect with the Communicators
Join the Communications Council
The Communications Council is the primary venue to connect regularly with your peers — writers, editors, marketing professionals, designers, photographers, Web developers and other communicators. Council goals include strengthening collaboration among campus units and promoting the university more effectively. Priorities are determined by its membership. Coordination and assistance are provided by Strategic Communications.
We meet on the first Thursday of the month during the academic year. Join us!
Benefits of membership
- Learn and share best practices
- Network with your peers
- Stay connected and informed through the communicator listserv group
- Automatically receive all UC Davis news releases and daily electronic summaries of news coverage
- Access to our workgroup communities (social media, creative, web)
- Access to our Facebook group
- Learn from outside experts at council meetings
To join the Communications Council, please contact Tom Hinds, UC Davis director of marketing and branding, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-752-8694.