Through the Communications Council (“Comms Council” for short) UC Davis writers, editors, marketers, designers, photographers, web developers and others convene throughout the year to reconnect, share learnings, get on the same page and strengthen our collective efforts.
To ensure you get your Comms Council meeting invitations, please add your name to our recently updated Communicators Directory using the form below. The “Save the Date” emails you receive will include a digital calendar invite and further details as the event date draws near.
Wednesday, September 20 at Manetti Shrem Museum
In case you missed it, here are the key announcements made:
- Rachel Teagle, Founding Director of the Jan Shrem and Maria Manetti Shrem Museum of Art, presented the museum’s blockbuster fall exhibitions.
- Director of Marketing Jasmin Francis-Bush announced the Arneson Egghead Collection of licensed apparel and accessories is slated for an April 2024 launch. We are encouraging all to come up with fun ways to activate your department behind this exciting launch. Deadline is February 2024.
- In Focus editor Jocelyn Anderson invited all to submit success stories that showcase interdisciplinary work. She also announced the October launch of a new pillar topic, The Student Researcher, which spotlights opportunities for students to participate in hand-on research projects. If you’ve got a story to pitch, here’s your In Focus submission form.
- Interim News and Media Relations Director Kat Kerlin invited faculty and researchers to attend any of the popular half-day Communications Training for Researchers that take place the first Friday of nearly every month. Sign up by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Director of Web Communications Tristan Peery announced a Trumba calendar update with a new option for colleges/schools to have a calendar subpage that links to where their Event feed is hosted. Got questions? Send them to email@example.com.
Comms Council Athletics Edition | Wednesday, February 28, 2024
We’ll kick off 2024 with an athletics theme at the new Edwards Family Athletic Center next February.
Comms Council provides you opportunities to network and collaborate. Reach out to a fellow communicator with this Communications Council member directory.
Join the Online Conversation, Slacker
Share news, post tips or ask Communicators anything on our Slack channels:
Contact Strategic Communications
For any additional questions or concerns, contact the right Strategic Communications team.
Visit our website to learn more about Strategic Communications.